Are you take-charge kind of person, who can see a project through from inception to execution? We are looking for an organized Listing Coordinator to join our award-wining Vancouver Island based Real Estate Team. Our team has a track record of hiring talented people based on their character, personality, and attitude more so than their work experience.
As a Listing Coordinator you will be working closely with our Listing Agent to handle all aspects of the listings process, including, preparing listing contracts, preparing marketing campaigns, consulting and coordinating with clients, data entry, and submitting all documentation to the broker to ensure file compliance.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, and be a great critical thinker, organized, and focused on building strong client relationships.
• Preparing legal contracts
• Creating marketing materials
• Calling agents for showing feedback
• Inputting info into various websites and databases
• Answering clients and agent inquiries
• Ensuring file compliances to rules
• Creating and implementing systems and proceders
Skills & Attributes
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Very strong computer skills
• Energy, vision and drive to work unsupervised
• Time management skills to prioritize multiple projects at any given time
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Adobe Photoshop experience an asset
• Computer experience required
• A valid Driver's License required
• Customer services experience an asset
• Administrative experience an asset
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT FIT? If YES – please send your resume, cover letter, and references to CHRIS FENTON, at email@example.com. Be sure to let us know why we should consider you in your own language.
Have you always loved talking on the phone? Are you an over achiever? We are looking for a highly organized, people focused, Client Care Coordinator to join our award-wining Vancouver Island based Real Estate Team. Our team has a track record of hiring talented people based on their character, personality, and attitude more so than their work experience. While we are happy to hire the right experience agent, no prior real estate experience required – we are happy to employ the right candidate as they complete their real estate licensing course.
As a Client Care Coordinator at The Fenton Team, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by The Fenton Team. You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Buyer and/or Listing Specialists. The Fenton Team provides all training necessary to successfully perform in the Client Care Coordinator position.
Job Specific Skills
1. Communicates effectively with people in verbal and written form.
2. Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
3. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
6. Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with customers and is able to build rapport.
8. Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
9. Results-oriented and high achiever.
10. Career development and training focused.
11. Strong phone voice.
12. Have (or be willing to obtain) a British Columbia Real Estate License.
13. Strong understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
High Performer Key Activities
1. Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 2 to 4 hours /week.
2. Work a pre-planned 30 to 40 hour work week.
3. Prospect for new clients on a daily basis 3 hrs/day.
4. Make 50-100 contacts per week calling on:
a. For Sale By Owners
c. Sphere of Influence
d. Past Clients / Database
e. Just Listed / Just Sold
f. Open Houses
g. Various other sources
5. Conduct 10 to 20 hours of lead follow-up per week.
6. Manage 50+ NEW leads each week and work through existing leads to convert into 8-10+ buying and/or listing appointments weekly.
7. Manage contact database system.
8. Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
9. Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
10. Attend training and establish daily role-play partners.
11. Track weekly goals and progress.
12. Measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
1. An Opportunity To Pursue a Career In The Real Estate Industry.
2. High Net-Income ($40,000 - $60,000+) With Minimal Overhead or Risk.
3. Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
4. A Solid Track Record of Real Estate Production And Service.
5. Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
6. Pre-Designed Marketing and Promotional Materials.
7. A Consistent Inventory of Saleable Listings.
8. Mentoring From an Experienced and Respected Professional.
9. Teamwork, Encouragement and Support With a Family Feel.
5% commission on sales and $14 /hour.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT FIT? If YES – please send your resume and references to CHRIS FENTON, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let us know why we should consider you in your own language.
One of the biggest challenges real estate agents face is attracting enough leads. At The Fenton Team, we have the opposite problem — we have more leads than our team can handle, so we're looking to hire Real Estate Agents. No experience is necessary - just a desire to work in sales, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic. We'll even train you while you work through your real estate licensing course. If you think you have what it takes, contact Chris Fenton at email@example.com